[WikiEN-l] Location of policy discussion (was: Naming conventions - use of the word Slogan to qualify a title)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Mar 26 21:40:49 UTC 2003

There's no hard and fast rule on WHERE a discussion on
WikiPolicy has to be carried on. Indeed, it would hardly
make sense to IGNORE discussion in one realm of the
WikiKingdom simply because one felt the discussion
really ought to be in another realm. (Not naming any
names, or is that another one of those Roman pro-
lipstick rhetorical tricks?)

Zoe, Jtdirl and some others have weighed in on the issue
-- on various talk pages, as well as here on the mailing
list -- and it wouldn't be surprising if any of them
felt irked at having been ignored.

<slang style=surfer>
Dude! Like the whole reason we have this splendid
mailing list thing is, like, so we don't go surfing
alone! There's, like, hazards out there: shoals, sharks,
and sharp rocks, so we all gotta stick together, man!
</slang>

Ed Poor