[WikiEN-l] Re: Search engine disabled - google cannot find every wiki page

james duffy jtdirl at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 06:46:43 UTC 2003

One problem with relying on google. It still does not carry all wikipedia
pages. I wanted to check something on the Papal Coronation page but google
couldn't find it. I also wanted to check something on the Papal Tiara page.
Again google never heard of it. Yet these pages definitely do exist. I know.
I created them. I have been in them since I first created them. And I could
find them on our search engine but not via google. (I ended up using my
watchlist to track them down.) And if those two pages don't exist according
to goodle,  what other wiki pages does it not recognise and why?
JT