[WikiEN-l] Re: Vicki's Question

koyaanis qatsi obchodnakorze at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 07:36:39 UTC 2003

>Ah you *ask* finally. Allow me instead of simply
giving
>you a fish, teach you *how to fish, and ask you to
>figure it out: 1. Stevertigo incessantly
>quotes Chomsky, Einstein, Robert Zimmerman,.. thinks
>Rachmaninoff surpassed all composers, loved
Shindler's
>List, and am waiting eagerly for Occupation
>101...   Can you fish? -SV

I can fish, but I was out for bass and I think this
must be brim.  here's what's on the hook:

My mother has nearly every movie Whoopi Goldberg
starred in (yes, even the one where she becomes a
basketball coach).  I asked her about it once.  Her
response was that she doesn't consider Whoopi black.
There are people that she considers black, and it's
apparent she doesn't like them (though it's not
apparent why).  She clutches her purse more closely
when a black man gets on the elevator, and she has
this odd fondness for the word "nigger." Unless, that
is, there are black people around; then she's
friendly, cheerful--obsequious even--and remains so
until they leave.

I'm not sure why that occurred to me, as you hardly
seem the obsequious type.

kq