[WikiEN-l] Michael

Stevertigo stevertigo at attbi.com
Sat Mar 15 02:49:12 UTC 2003

Zoe: 1.  Michael makes up quotes on Talk pages and attributes them to people who never said them. 2. Micheal erases comments on Talk pages. 3. Michael refuses to address where he's getting his information from, and has said at least once, "It's none of your business." 4. His information is usually wrong, and, almost invariably, in bad English.  I don't have a problem with non-English speakers on the Wikipedia, but it would be nice if people noticed the corrections that others make in their work and don't keep making the same mistakes. 5. Michael is very confrontational when suggestions are made that he change his outlook.

Not to mention his Userpage quip:"Welcome to my work" - We need maybe a banner at the top of the RC page that pops up when he shows up - says "User Michael's edits are to be reverted." Might help clue more people in, and take the load off the overloaded. -SV