[WikiEN-l] Michael

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Thu Mar 13 22:00:10 UTC 2003

What is your specific objection to user:Michael?

If he's just sloppy with facts, then keep following him around and quietly fixing his errors. Eventually, he'll either decide to be more careful or just get tired.

Is he reverting your fixes, even when you've documented that your fixes are accurate?

Uncle Ed