[WikiEN-l] Michael

Tucci tucci528 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 21:34:45 UTC 2003

Have we given Michael enough chances to change his
ways?  I just went through his user contributions, and
reverted several changes to simple and verifiable
facts like when a band formed or released an album
when googling has revealed the original was right (or
at least, assumable as right until proven otherwise).
He's shown a complete disregard for community
standards and has never appeared to have any desire to
make a useful enyclopedia instead of a
list-of-badly-written-facts-that-Michael-has-made-up-ipedia.
 I'm a Wikipedia contributor, not his English tutor,
fact-checker or baby-sitter.

TUF-KAT