[WikiEN-l] Re: Disinfopedia now open for business

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Thu Mar 13 21:30:51 UTC 2003

Yes, I was "Surfer Dude" over there, although actually my experiment with California slang is now over, and I've sent Dude home for a well-earned rest. (He left a poem, though.)

I'll probably log back in under my real name, and see what I can do to help you accomplish your goals over there, as I have time.

Please don't take my pessimism the wrong way: I actually do hope it works. Someone has to blow the lid off the _disinformatziya_ machine, and even if I think you've got the wrong slant in a couple of areas I believe your heart is in the right place.

Ed Poor