[WikiEN-l] Serious problems with an anon user

sannse sannse at delphiforums.com
Fri Mar 7 19:24:12 UTC 2003

Sascha Noyes wrote:

> 2) 55 also made a few really bad quality POV edits of other peoples news
> stories (witness:

http://www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Current_events&diff=728646&oldid
=728640
> and

http://www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Current_events&diff=728668&oldid
=728664)

I haven't followed this argument, but I feel I need to make a couple of
quick points:

The first of these edits was not by 128.193.88.55, it was by another anon
user (209.147.208.22).  55's edit was the one after this (removing the
exclamation marks).

The second edit above was reverted by 128.193.88.55 him/herself. four
minutes after the original edit.

I think the removal of "(Fidel Castro) is already the world's longest ruling
[[head of government]], in power for 44 years." is valid.  It makes it sound
as though he is the longest *ever* serving head of government, which I doubt
is true (although I don't know for sure either way, or whether he is the
longest serving *current* head of government)

sannse