[WikiEN-l] Re: Problems with Susan Mason

Vicki Rosenzweig vr at redbird.org
Fri Mar 7 14:55:56 UTC 2003

At 07:55 PM 3/6/03 -0800, Stevertigo wrote:

>Zoe, I apologise for the quasi-sexism. Re:user:Susan/gender Im not privy
>to Sysop info. But I do see some sysops getting a little personal and at a
>loss for gentleness and my point is that this is something in itself worth
>noting. Should I say more? -Stevertigo

If people, of any gender, are being rude, that is worth noting. Responding
in kind
is not helpful, however.

Also, I cannot read your dark-on-black text. Please send plain text, not
color-formatted
HTML. (I got around it this time by clicking "select all" in Eudora, which
let me read
the text as white-on-dark-blue, but most of the time I just delete such
things as not worth
my trouble.)

--
Vicki Rosenzweig