[WikiEN-l] Re: Problems with Susan Mason

Vicki Rosenzweig vr at redbird.org
Fri Mar 7 03:23:52 UTC 2003

At 05:39 PM 3/6/03 -0800, Stevertigo wrote:
>Im familiar enough with Susan, and some of her bad habits... I will say hers
>are not  as bad as Formeruser:Clutch's bad habits, with whom I've agreed
>with on severa core  issues, and have corresponded privately. Nevertheless,
>he had (has)  a tendency to run off at the mouth...  Had he moderated his
>conduct - which is what I suggest for Susan... He'd not have been banned. No
>doubt if he apologizes sincerely, he should be allowed to return.  That
>Susan is Lir is irrelevant to me... (was there some theory about her working
>for some competitor?)

It's relevant because it's evidence that she *knows* the rules and chooses,
repeatedly, not to live by them.

>  Reincarnation is a fact of life, and quoting the
>Riddler "If you kill em, they wont learn nothin." I do understand Zoe's keen
>distaste for her, and share some of it. although the chauvinist in me does
>brush some of this off  as 'typical female jealousy' - for lack of a better
>expression.

You know, when I catch myself thinking bigoted things, I squelch them.
I don't send them off to an international mailing list with a note that I know
I'm being prejudiced.
--
Vicki Rosenzweig
vr at redbird.org