[WikiEN-l] Viewing non-Roman characters

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Thu Mar 6 05:00:30 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 20:40, Zoe wrote:
> I can't see any of the characters in Japanese and Chinese articles.
> Is there a site I can go to download the fonts so that I can see the
> characters?

I have the impression you are running Windows; if this is the case,
visit http://www.windowsupdate.com/

Select updates, wait while Microsoft downloads all personal information
on your computer ;) and scroll to the bottom of the list of things you
can install; there should be options for fonts supporting various
languages.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)