[WikiEN-l] More on Athere

Richard Grevers lists at dramatic.co.nz
Sun Jun 29 20:07:30 UTC 2003

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 18:58:30 -0700 (PDT), Robert <rkscience100 at yahoo.com>
gave utterance to the following:

> More on Anthere. Sigh, It just keeps getting worse.  She
> has now made a comment on a Talk page, rebutting a position
> she thinks I have. The problem is, I don't have the
> position that she attributes to me.

Hmmm, last time you made these accusations the edit history showed you to
be lying, or at best exaggerating wildly. So why should I even waste my
time reading or checking out your current accusations? Especially when you
don't offer a single link to a diff that illustrates anthere's alleged
crimes.
--
Richard Grevers