[WikiEN-l] Sigh..more bizarre Gaia obesessions

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 02:08:30 UTC 2003

I don't know what is wrong with Anthere, but she is
*totally* obsessed with the Gaia theory.  (Oh no, I mean
the gaia hypothesis!  No, wait, I mean the gaia theory
(biology)...!)

She now keeps on insisting that an article on the Greek
goddess Gaia have a scientific discussion on Jim Lovelock's
gaia hypotheis.  This can not possibly be about her poor
English comprehension skills; there is no way she can
possibly be this stupid. She is ismply trolling at this
point.

We already have a convention: It is called SEE ALSO.  In
worst case scenarios, we have another convention. It is
called disambiguation. But Anthere's bizarre obsession with
the Gaia idea is causing her to make more and more pages
about the same damn topic.  Three full length gaia article
about the same topic already exist, four when you include
Anthere's insistence on adding science discussions to
ancient Greek theology articles.  And who knows when she
will stop?

Will someone please do something about her?

Robert (RK)