[WikiEN-l] Re: Pizza / Hawthorn

Tim Starling ts4294967296 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 07:13:27 UTC 2003

"Tim Starling"  wrote

> "tarquin" wrote

> > I'm stepping ina  bit late on this discussion.

So am I actually. When I replied to you, I hadn't read the rest of the
discussion on this issue. But I have now and I still stand by what I said.
Perhaps this is a Lir reincarnation, but it's different this time.

http://qwert.diaryland.com/030517_17.html

As far as I've seen, this calculus thing is the first real argument he's
gotten into, and that was settled quickly and reasonably. PP backed down.
And making lots of minor edits, thereby wasting disk space, is not on our
list of bannable offences at this time.

http://qwert.diaryland.com/030520_2.html

Sorry, maybe I'm letting my silly morals get in the way of some good old
fashioned banning. Go for your life, Erik.

-- Tim Starling.