[WikiEN-l] Re: Pizza / Hawthorn

Tim Starling ts4294967296 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 06:29:50 UTC 2003

"tarquin" <tarquin at planetunreal.com> wrote in message
news:3EFAC2E5.6070007 at planetunreal.com...
> I'm stepping ina  bit late on this discussion.
>
> Is PIzza Puzzle the same person as  Lir?

Pizza Puzzle should be given the benefit of the doubt, regardless of his
identity. I've briefly given my reasons for this at:

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Pizza_Puzzle2

So far, Pizza Puzzle has made many valuable contributions to Wikipedia, and
I sincerely hope this continues.

> Is Hawthorn the same paerson as Pizza Puzzle?

No. Hawthorn is Ian Hawthorn, a Kiwi mathematician who has been actively
fighting PP's attempts to change the maths articles.

> I'm getting fed up with their bowdlerization of maths articles.

Please be tolerant.

-- Tim Starling.