[WikiEN-l] ChuckM (ban)

Menchi Zh-En WP ebeins at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 06:23:33 UTC 2003

>requesting clarification of copyright status about every image he can
>find that doesn't specifically cite a source.

Agreed.

Such an act is intended to scare away new Wikipedians uploading their very
first images, already with a conscious or subcon fear that they might've
done it wrong. Newcomers may even mistaken him as a representative of WP.
Therefore, such an act is destructive.

If he does not stop such a behaviour immediately as some administrators have
asked him to, his continuance will cause further damage to our name, and
therefore must be banned to ensure his discontinuance.

Menchi Zh-En