[WikiEN-l] A puzzle of pizzas

Stevertigo stevertigo at attbi.com
Wed Jun 25 16:04:31 UTC 2003

| Even when we disagree, we're still wikipedians.  And we should try not
| to upset each other, and try not to be upset by each other.
|
| --Jimbo
|
| [1] For example, I regret snapping at Julie about her comments on Ayn
| Rand.

Jimbos exactly correct - and doubly so in bringing the discussion down to
the wikiEarth.  But on Vicki's point - grenades have nothing to do with it.
And they dont invoke "anger" per se.  They may cause people to be blown to
bits, or stunned, or maimed.  They may in a chain of causal events proke
swift, blinding retaliation - or cold calculated carnage,  but "anger" has
still yet to enter the picture. Lets be civilized.

-Dr. Steve-