[WikiEN-l] PP and ban

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 20:59:37 UTC 2003

--- Dante Alighieri <dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com>

http://www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Wikipedia_talk:Manual_of_Style_(dates_and_numbers)/vote&diff=1070567&oldid=1070564

> Note, the edit comment read: "(should a user with
> only one edit really get
> a vote? )"

Well. Other perfectly well integrated editors have
done similar things. Ie, considering the point of view
of editors who had made a very small number of
contributions had less weight than them. Imho, that
makes sense. Also, he did not try to "cheat" and make
the change with noone being aware of it, since he put
a comment.

I think were more and more things be decided by votes
(how sad), there is perhaps need to check whether
there is no double voting.