[WikiEN-l] PP and ban

Dante Alighieri dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com
Mon Jun 23 19:13:21 UTC 2003

I'm not saying that this is a bannable offense, but it certainly is
quesitonable. PP seems to have singlehandedly removed another user's vote
from [[Wikipedia talk:Manual of Style (dates and numbers)/vote]].

http://www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Wikipedia_talk:Manual_of_Style_(dates_and_numbers)/vote&diff=1070567&oldid=1070564

Note, the edit comment read: "(should a user with only one edit really get
a vote? )"

I would also like to point out that I've seen PP make some quality edits as
well, so this message shouldn't be interpreted as unqualifiedly negative.
Nevertheless, I felt that I ought to bring this to the attention of those
on the list.

-----
Dante Alighieri
dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their
neutrality in times of great moral crisis."
    -Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321