[WikiEN-l] Re: Text color problem again.

Dante Alighieri dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com
Wed Jun 18 19:12:27 UTC 2003

At 11:25 AM 6/18/2003, you wrote:
>First of all - a rule in psychology is "noone can *make you angry."
>
>Carrying this theme over to the color issue: No one can make you see colors
>you dont want to: Its your job to manage the settings of what you see there.
>So, in windows - internet options - under accesibility - you can "ingnore
>colors specified on web pages"  Under colors you can "use system colors".
>Then the color profile you set from the desktop (right
>click -properties..etc.) will apply to your web content too.
>
>In Mozilla - its similar - only the "ignore" and "use system colors" are
>both on the colors page.
>
>There you go - that way no matter what I do - (cause these are all sent text
>only anyway - so i dunno.) it wont come up unreadable. BTW: I have my
>settings for light text on black background to minimise eyestrain. (less
>radiation)  I recommend it.
>
>I hope.. you... like.
>I like! Yashemazh.
>-SM

Of course... you are ABSOLUTELY correct. It's totally our fault...

Of course, no one can MAKE me not compose a filter in Eudora that
automatically sends your emails to the trash folder... then I certainly
won't have to see black on dark grey. ;)

-----
Dante Alighieri
dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their
neutrality in times of great moral crisis."
    -Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321