[WikiEN-l] Re: Text color problem again.

Stevertigo stevertigo at attbi.com
Wed Jun 18 18:25:16 UTC 2003

First of all - a rule in psychology is "noone can *make you angry."

Carrying this theme over to the color issue: No one can make you see colors
you dont want to: Its your job to manage the settings of what you see there.
So, in windows - internet options - under accesibility - you can "ingnore
colors specified on web pages"  Under colors you can "use system colors".
Then the color profile you set from the desktop (right
click -properties..etc.) will apply to your web content too.

In Mozilla - its similar - only the "ignore" and "use system colors" are
both on the colors page.

There you go - that way no matter what I do - (cause these are all sent text
only anyway - so i dunno.) it wont come up unreadable. BTW: I have my
settings for light text on black background to minimise eyestrain. (less
radiation)  I recommend it.

I hope.. you... like.
I like! Yashemazh.
-SM