[WikiEN-l] Here I am, under attack again. poor dear me

Stevertigo stevertigo at attbi.com
Tue Jun 17 05:47:25 UTC 2003

It's also entirely possible Zoe - that youre overreacting (It sure is hot
here in California) and that you may have made a decision that was poor,
not-well thought out, and hasty --- while still having no bearing on your
qualifications to be sysop, which I think are fantastic, generally.

I say all of the above knowing no specifics about the case in question -
only knowing some of the people in question - and that its inappropriate for
you to characterize them the way you did.  If I may comment - you DO get
defensive sometimes about your judgements and views.  But then again, who
doesnt? Were all human here.

-Stevertigo

P.S. Dont mess with Ayn Rand.