[WikiEN-l] Here I am, under attack again.

Anthere anthere6 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 05:39:35 UTC 2003

--- Zoe <zoecomnena at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Please view my Talk page at
> http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Zoe, where
> information has been moved from the Votes for
> Deletion
> page.  Once again, GrahamN (who is on record as
> saying
> "I don't like you"), MyRedDice (who never met a
> vandal
> he didn't like) and anthere (who seems to have
> problems with users on every Wiki she works on)

Ah ?
Where did you pick that please ?
Could you give Names when you offer such a comment ?

are
> attacking me for making a sysop decision, and they
> are
> demanding my syspo status be taken away.

I certainly demanded *no* such thing. See Erik
comment.
I said on the contrary I would *not* support removing
your sysophood as I am convinced you do what you think
is best for Wikipedia. Just said you were quite often
in a grey area, that's all.

> Hey, it seems like whatever I do is wrong.  If
> something gets done by any other sysop, it's
> perfectly
> fine, but if it's me, I'm being considered a vandal
> and someone who's plotting a coup to take over
> Wikipedia (I'm not exagerrating--that's what's being
> said on my talk page.)
>
> Well, so, if you want to remove my sysop status,
> please do.  Apparently I'm not a trustworthy person
> who gives nothing of use to the Wikipedia.  It seems
> like all I do is go around making these outrageous
> decisions.  We might want to question some of the
> people making these accusations, but then, why
> should
> I do that, since I'm so untrustworthy.
>
> Well, you know what, Martin, Graham, and anthere?  I
> don't like you, either.  And if anyone proposes you
> for sysophood, I will vote no.

???

I think an old sysop like you should know what is
going on around herself. And should know when people
are already sysops or not.
If you want me to be removed from the sysop list,
please start a page [[Wikipedia:Votes for
unsysoping]]. Then list me there and provide arguments
to justify I did "bad" things.

That would be really "unWikiLove" though.
Sysops are not supposed to love or like each other.
But to work together in respect for the best. Hence to
discuss together little issues spoiling the mood. To
discuss them honestly. Nothing wrong there.

Now, not to be a pain, but...you removed an
explanation to Mav I put on your talk page. He
misunderstood something I said yesterday.
Unfortunately, your talk page is too long, so I
apparently cut the bottom of it, and once I realised
it, it was too late, and I can't clean the mess
myself.

You chose to revert the page, but so doing you removed
my comment to Mav. This is embarassing me, I would
prefer that my comment is restored, rather than my
yesterday comment staying unclear in the discussion.
Could you do that for me please ?

Cheers

Anthere