[WikiEN-l] Re: Sysop Request Extended

Ilya N. ilyanep at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 14:58:32 UTC 2003

/I agree with your sysophood. I became a sysop after
about a month of contributing (so I could edit the
main page, mostly), and I was eventually admitted. I
think that should set a precedent that, if your
contrabutions are good enough, a month should be
enough time to be considered experienced enough to be
a sysop. Unless, of course, a significant number of
you were subconsciousely trying not to be
reverse-agist aganst me. Perhaps that quiz that I was
given should be given to Ilya.
-LDan

What quiz? and what do you mean by "// I