[WikiEN-l] Identity games by Florentin Smarandache

root webmaster at jumpingjackweb.com
Wed Jun 11 01:55:40 UTC 2003

While I find that banning him may be a bit far, I don't think it is
right for him to insert operate this way.  It gives his edits an
un-honest air to them.  I can only speculate 2 possible reasons for his
actions.  1.  He is testing the wikipedia's peer review system.  2.  He
is doing this for personal gain.  In either case, I would support a soft
ban of him (and any aliases.  It occurs to me, that if we make
significant changes to his contributions, he will not be able to stop
the urge to make changes to these articles (if he decides to go against
the ban and make edits anyhow).  So it shouldn't be too hard to single
out his new aliases.  While I am hesitant to jump into anything, I we
need to discuss options, and then figure out what we are going to do.

--
Michael Becker