[WikiEN-l] Request for help with new article

Dante Alighieri dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com
Sun Jun 8 11:42:21 UTC 2003

Howdy all, I just wrote a new article, [[List of ethnic slurs]]. I've put a
redirect at [[List of racial epithets]]. Now, the list also includes terms
for people based on their religion, but I don't think that the article
title is that big a deal. Now, on to my request.

Because I've from the United States, the list is obviously heavily
populated with American English examples. I'm hoping that people from other
countries (especially non-English speaking ones) will stop by to add in
their own terms.

Just to clarify, I'm interested in this as a scholarly pursuit, although it
will probably be used for unsavory purposes by unsavory individuals. If you
could all take the time to go look and make whatever changes you think will
improve the article, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs

-----
Dante Alighieri
dalighieri at digitalgrapefruit.com

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their
neutrality in times of great moral crisis."
    -Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321