[WikiEN-l] Let's get a few things straight, shall we?

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 21:57:50 UTC 2003

--- Tony Wilson <list at redhill.net.au> wrote:
> Let's get a few things straight, shall we?
>
> There was *one* single objector to the compromise we
> hammered out

Not true at all.  I still object, but I was attacked
so fiercely I decided I didn't need the abuse any
more.  I moved on to get it elsewhere.

>an objector
> who practically
> never bothers to contribute anything to the fauna
> articles in any case,
> just talks about them at great length, and wastes
> enormous amounts of
> the time  of the people who *are* doing the work,
> and causes a great
> deal of genuine distress to useful contributors.

I am sick and tired of your continuing
characterization of people who disagree with you as
not participating.  There are many ways to participate
in Wikipedia.

> At the conclusion of the debate, I waited several
> days extra just to
> make sure that there was indeed a consensus before
> going to work on the
> bird and mammal entries.

There is no consensus, you just shut the objectors up
with your continuing personal attacks.

Zoe