[WikiEN-l] American diplomatic listings

james duffy jtdirl at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 7 02:44:41 UTC 2003

>Zoe wrote:
>Does anyone know if the US State Department website
>has a list of all of its ambassadors that we can
>either steal^H^H^H^H^Hborrow or link to?

If someone contacts the press office of the State Department and explain why
we want the information, they will no doubt supply all the info. They may
even agree to email us with any changes as they happen in the future.

Having chased up press offices in everything from Buckingham Palace to the
Vatican and the Quirinal Palace for articles in the past, I will leave this
job to another person. :-) There is only so big I can allow my phonebill to
get on wiki work!!!

JT