[WikiEN-l] No problem.

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 21:48:38 UTC 2003

I have taken a 48 hour break from all Gaia articles, to
avoid a flame war with Anthere. I also note that Anthere
has done the same.  And guess what?  No more problems.
Perhaps I was just a little irritable.

Apparently, Anthere and I can work together, as we haven't
had any conflicts on [[Knowledge]], even in the heat of
disagreeing with each other on [[Gaia]].  (And the
Knowledge article, in theory, could be very contentious!)

How is our cooperation and lack of new flames possible?
After all, all of us here have seen edit-wars and
flame-wars on Wikipedia and on this Wikipedia-En list, that
cover multiple topics, for days at a time.  Yet our dispute
wasn't even about POV, on only one article, and only for 1
1/2 days.  Kind of lame for a fight.  Maybe we will
disagree on one more topic, for one more week, just to make
it worthwhile?  How about [[Cabbage]]?  No one's had a
flame-war on that yet...  ;-)

I guess there really isn't a problem.

Robert (RK)