[WikiEN-l] Re: Anthere's Gaia obsession.

Mirko Thiessen mt at mirko-thiessen.de
Thu Jun 5 09:22:05 UTC 2003

Robert wrote:

> Folks, we currently have an edit-war between Anthere and
> the world over the Gaia theory article.

I am not able to say who is right in this debate, but nevertheless I want
to say this: Whenever you are engaged in an edit war with someone, you
start to call him a vandal. I remember, that you've been told more than
once, what vandalism is and what it is not. Your way of insulting other
contributors has already led to the situation, that almost nobody takes
your claims seriously. So please find another way of discussing your
problems, and probably you will find more sympathy for your points of view
then.

Mirko (Cordyph)