[WikiEN-l] Strange user

Luc Van Oostenryck luc.vanoostenryck at easynet.be
Tue Jun 3 00:41:03 UTC 2003

Hi,

Because of certain aggresive attitude concerning the modification
of some articles, have looked to the contributions of [[User:Tom Peeters]].
It is just me that found it rather strange:
- seems to be an old user [[tompeeters]] active from 24 Oct 2001 to 26 Nov 2001.
- recently converted to [[User:Tom peeters]].
- under this new account active from the 30 May 2003
- make aggresive remarks concerning changes made by others to his toys articles
- he have made several contribs under the IP 194.109.250.130
- on his user page he say to have rewrote some articles
  for example the article [[Easter]], when looking at the history
  he made only a small change to it.
- yesterday, after some bad discussion he forked the article
  [[Hipparcos]] to [[Hipparcus]]. He doesn't seems to be annoyed by
  the fact that all the articles still link to the ld one,
  except of course the other ont that he actually changes [[Ptolemy]]

All in all, I find this user somewhat 'strange' and annoying.
Anyone else having problems with him?
Can some of you take a look to him and his behaviour?

See you
--
Luc Van Oostenryck aka [[User:Looxix]]