[WikiEN-l] Lir has something to say about Jtdirl

Adam Adam
Mon Jun 2 04:59:27 UTC 2003

Jtdirl stated: Most academics on reading what [Fred Bauder] was writing would have binned it or given it an 'f' grade.

Jtdirl then stated: It would be nice for once Fred showed even the slightest willingness to work with me, rather than stooping to personal
abuse, slander and defamation.

This is the sort of hypocrisy that us "troll vandals from hell" are referring to when we speak of the cabal and its disinformation and blatant lying.

It is absurd beyond belief that this sort of behavior continues. What next? Will Fred be the next vandal troll from hell? Almost certainly he is next on their hit list.

Let me say: It would be nice for once if Jtdirl showed even the slightest willingness to work with me (or anyone else outside of his tight clique of Tannin, mav, zoe, 172, & co), rather than stooping to personal abuse, slander and defamation - something which he manages to do in nearly everything he writes.