[WikiEN-l] Fred Bauder's slanders must stop : an open letter

Tony Wilson list at redhill.net.au
Mon Jun 2 01:10:45 UTC 2003

Listen sport, its way past time you pulled your head in and started to
act like a responsible Wikipedian.

I have not "ceased doing" *any* bloody thing.

Why not?

Because it's a bit bloody hard to stop doing something you haven't
*started* doing in the first place. But if you'll take a momemt to
remind me of whatever ridiculous bloody acussation it is that you have
in mind this time - your constant stream of nasty personal comments is
long on innuendo and short on evidence, logic or sense  - then maybe I
should take a little while out to make sure that I START doing whatever
ludicrous thing it is that you have taken it into your blinkerd mind to
accuse me of this time.I am really fucking sick of it.

No more slandering Wikipedia contributors, Fred.  Got it?

It is bad form.

It is contrary to the goals of this community.

It makes *you* look like a blathering fool.

And it makes decent people extremely fucking angry.

Tony Wilson

(Tannin)