[WikiEN-l] User Michael and ways to deal with him

Lee Pilich pilich at btopenworld.com
Mon Jun 2 00:43:18 UTC 2003

At 17:29 01/06/2003 -0700, Zoe wrote (in part):
>First
>Camembert reverts [[Conflict (band)]], leaving the
>Michael information there

The reason I undeleted that article is that most of it was not written by
Michael, but by User:Quercusrober.

I agree with the practice of reverting all of Michael's edits (i've
reverted quite a lot of them myself), but we shouldn't delete the work of
other, entirely innocent, parties in the process.

For those interested, there is a little more discussion about this at
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia%3AVotes_for_undeletion

lp (camembert)