[WikiEN-l] Re: Zoe becoming a sysop

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Tue Feb 11 04:56:09 UTC 2003

This is silly.

Zoe is one of the finest contributors Wikipedia has. The fact that a few
people, most of whom have flawed agendas, feel threatened by her being a
sysop should raise an alarm about those people opposed to Zoe more than
anything else.

Besides, being a sysop is not some remarkable surge of power. It simply makes
it easier to revert vandalism. It is pretty obvious to me that Zoe would not
abuse any additional editorial powers she gets.

I suggest that we ask Zoe to reconsider and become a sysop.

Danny