[WikiEN-l] How and When is Arbitration Invoked?

Alex R. alex756 at nyc.rr.com
Mon Dec 8 16:15:57 UTC 2003

 From: "sannse" <sannse at delphiforums.com>

> > > Fred Bauder wrote:
 >
> > Angela wrote:

> Do we have a page set up yet explaining the role of the mediation
committee?
> I'll set one up at [[Wikipedia:Mediation committee]], it can be deleted if
> missed one elsewhere.

There were some pages sent up previously that tried to explain the general
overview of mediation and arbitration [[Wikipedia:Mediation Committee]]
[[Wikipedia:Arbitration Commitee]] and [[Wikipedia:Mediation and Arbitration
(proposal)]].

Since you guys are now a duly constituted committee it would seen that
you and Jimbo should decide what kind of structure is best for your mutual
operations. Just remember that it is supposed to be consensual, i.e. the
mediators are trying to reach an agreement between the parties concerned,
and you should also be flexible to do it any way (individually, as a group,
etc.)
as the situation demands.

Alex R. aka [[en:user:alex756]]