[WikiEN-l] contributions of User:Mr-Natural-Health

Delirium delirium at rufus.d2g.com
Sun Dec 7 21:46:36 UTC 2003

Brian Corr wrote:

> MNH is getting pretty out of hand and many people (myself included)
> think some sort of ban is in order -- please see the section on him at
> the former Problem Users page --
> <http://en2.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Conflicts_between_users#Mr-Natural-Health>

Could perhaps someone familiar with the dispute try to talk reason into
him?  It's clear from my brief perusal that some of his actions lately
have been not particularly polite, but he was also involved in an
edit-war with RK, and RK is himself known for not being particularly
polite or willing to work with others, so that could well have provoked
the hostile response from MNH.

-Mark