[WikiEN-l] contributions of User:Mr-Natural-Health

Brian Corr BCorr at NEAction.org
Sun Dec 7 21:28:45 UTC 2003

MNH is getting pretty out of hand and many people (myself included) think
some sort of ban is in order -- please see the section on him at the former
Problem Users page --
<http://en2.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Conflicts_between_users#Mr-Natural-Health>

Thanks, Brian

At Sun, 07 Dec 2003 11:58:24 +0100, Viajero wrote (in part):
>Hi all,
>
>I am afraid I spoke to soon. Mr Natural-Health was initially cowered by
>RK's agressive edits and hostile comments. His first response was several
>anonymous personal attacks against RK on the Talk pages. Then he hit upon
>the idea of listing him (also anonymously) on VfA to be de-sysoped -- only
>to be told that RK wasn't a sysop to begin with.
[snip]