[WikiEN-l] New policy on edit conficts

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Dec 2 14:03:08 UTC 2003

I endorse Martin's policy wholeheartedly.

In this kind of on-line community, 'authority' means nothing more or less than "how many people will go along with what you recommend". Well, I'm ready and willing to go along with whatever Martin Harper recommends.

(I also listen to Anthère and Maveric - following their recommendations in nearly all cases - or at least not going AGAINST them without a lengthy period of reflection. I'm still thinking about Mav's advice about science controversies, and haven't edited those articles in nearly a week).

I have not read the rewritten [[wikipedia:edit conflicts]] meta-article yet, but I'm so confident about Martin's good sense that I'm approving it in advance.  Whatever weight my words carry, they carry (Hi, Lir!).

Ed Poor, aka 'Uncle Ed'