[WikiEN-l] Clean up our mess!

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Sat Nov 23 01:07:55 UTC 2002

Larry, why so bitter? Haven't I always shown you respect and spoken to you with civility? And people like kq and April and Zoe and elian and Brion and many, many more are so unfailing polite and courteous and helpful, too.

I have more hope than ever for the success of Wikipedia.

Your sifter idea is a great adjunct, by the way. (Magnus said he's going to make me an admin on that project, after the nice things I said about his 0.01 and 0.02 versions of the software.) Everyone will by trying like the dickens to get the coveted "Larry Award" -- the encyclopedic equivalent of a Pulitzer Prize!!

A little refactoring, a little civility -- why, I think we can even get Julie to come back!

Take some time off, smell the flowers, and then jump in again: the water's fine!!!

Ed Poor