[WikiEN-l] Clean up our mess! (was: A concept from Buckminster Fuller)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Fri Nov 22 23:47:22 UTC 2002

I agree with tarquin about cleaning up talk pages and refactoring. Some other wikis place the article text at the top of the page, with discussion following. And every once in a while someone will refactor EVEN THE TALK PART.

Of course, on Ward's Wiki there is or was a preponderance of programmers into XP which uses refactoring like Americans use ketchup!

Refactoring is a lot of work, but like archiving old talk it's usually appreciated.

Ed Poor