[WikiEN-l] A concept from Buckminster Fuller

Anthere anthere5 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 18:18:00 UTC 2002

--- Jimmy Wales <jwales at bomis.com> wrote:
> (I confess: I don't understand what should go to
> wikien-l and what
> should go to wikipedia-l.)

Well, that's simple. Do you think wasps only enter the
main window leading to the english wikipedia, or do
you think the wasp may also enter that small remote
window on - say - the french wikipedia ?

Answer : monday evening, I painfully climbed the
ladder to close the window for the night, for a wasp
has entered through the window.
10 mn ago, I closed it again, and will favor keeping
it close now. Youssefsan suggested we also close the
curtains and not advertise the french wiki location
for the wasps not to come in big numbers.

If the wasp can enter only the main window in the
home, you post to the english list. If it appears the
wasp can enter through any open window, you post to
the main list...

ya ?

I'll take time to come back on the answers/comments
provided a couple of days ago this we...

But we must not kill the wasp