[Wikidata-l] Multilinguistics matters

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Tue Apr 3 08:58:41 UTC 2012

Lydia,
Thank you for your answers. They help us better understand your project.

>2) Has this Wikidata project some Charter or terms of reference
>(TOR), or dedicated web site, you could give the URL?
>http://wikidata.org is > redirected to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
>
>No

Is one foreseen?

>5) What is the Wikidata's architectural framework? WDE (whole
>digital > ecosystem)? Human communications? The Internet services?
>Users > applications? Wikimedia?
>
>6) What are the normative choices, strategic objectives
>and  constraints imposed by the sponsors and the WMF?
>This is a really broad question ;-)
>If you have more concrete questions I can try to find answers.

Conformance in terms of metadata registries standard?

Also, I do not find back the page where the two technical
responsibles of the project were introduced. Knowing who is who is
certainly a need. May be participants to the list/project could have
a dedicated introductory page?

Then, is the project be in charge of initial operations themselves
(design of the logo, installation, test, control)?

Good luck with all this and thanks.
jfc