[Translators-l] About guideline

Kong Soon Lim lim_kongsoon at yahoo.com.sg
Fri Oct 8 14:37:06 UTC 2010

I think Jason pointed out a good idea. It is certainly more engaging if the
video is done using different languages instead of only English. Nevertheless,
the video is part of the fundraising plan and we translators usually just
translate what's done.

Doing a localized video certainly requires a lot of coordination of WP members
and users. It would be a good start for other wikis to follow if the Chinese WP
starts doing this. Other major WP will start feeling the pressure to make one.

Anyway, I do know that this mailing list should be about translating, but
wouldn't it be great if we translators could provide this engaging platform
between users and communities?

Regards,
Kong-Soon Lim
User: Diagramma Della Verita