[Toolserver-l] Better toolserver status?

Daniel Schwen lists at schwen.de
Wed Aug 17 12:57:13 UTC 2011

> announce. I think it is clear that we than have other things to do then
> writing long texts ;-).

No, that is not clear _at all_. I realize the importance of toolserver
maintenance. But let's face it, you guys are providing the
infrastructure FOR THE TOOLS. No enduser cares about the toolserver
itself, people care about whether the tools are working or not. And a
manytimes these tools break or need intervention when a part of the ts
cluster breaks. The tool authors need to be informed so that they in
turn can take action to fix their tools. This is important, and I
think it warrants taking a few minutes to withe a notification.