[Toolserver-l] I10N and toolserver subdomains

Maarten Dammers maarten at mdammers.nl
Wed Dec 29 20:48:43 UTC 2010

Hi,

Op 29-12-2010 16:19, DaB. schreef:
> Hello,
>
> the developers of the WWW were clever enough to create a http-header-field for
> that (Accept-Language) ;-).
A while ago I collected some accept-language data at Commons, you can
see the result at
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Template_i18n/Interface_language_statistics
. Gives an impression of what languages you'll encounter in the wild.

Op 29-12-2010 17:14, Paul Selitskas schreef:
> And here a problem arises. Not all operating systems and browsers are
> translated in every language. For example, there's still no Belarusian
> Windows and Internet Explorer. There's no Belarusian Chrome
> furthermore.
I see 207.000 Belarusian hits so someone managed to send that language
code ;-)

Maarten