[Toolserver-l] Archive of visitor stats

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Tue Sep 15 21:04:12 UTC 2009

Are visitor stats (as produced by Domas) safely archived
somewhere, for example on the toolserver, where development
projects can easily access them for analysis?  I have made my own
copies of the files (I guess my plan was to use them, but this
hasn't started yet), but now I'm running out of disk and I
urgently need to clear some space on that server.

I just deleted September 2009 (last 2 weeks) and that freed 9 GB.

The oldest I have is pagecounts-20071209-180000.gz

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)