[Toolserver-l] The Norwegian toolserver

John at Darkstar vacuum at jeb.no
Thu Jul 30 05:10:30 UTC 2009

Yes, its the one. I'm not sure if its imposed any restrictions on user
accounts, but I don't think so.

The server is sponsored by a company selling PC's and related equipment,
and it is located in a facility for the municipality and city Tønsberg
in Norway. The admin (Laaknor) who made the deal works there.

You may contact the user himself at
http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Laaknor
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Laaknor

John Erling Blad