[Textbook-l] Wikibooks community-building meeting

j.w. thomas jthomas at bittware.com
Mon Feb 16 14:42:59 UTC 2009

Mike.lifeguard wrote:
> OK, it looks like we're using IRC for this meeting. Being selfish, I'm
> going to set a time that I'm not away on vacation (epic skiing begins
> Saturday!)... how does Friday, February 20, 2009 at 20:00:00 UTC sound?
> A couple of timezones for those who don't live in Greenwich:
> *3PM for PA, US
> *9PM for Berlin, Germany
> *8PM for London, UK
> *7AM for Sydney, AUS

Fridays and Saturdays are bad for me.  I wasn't going to say anything,
but then reasoned that if I were the only one silently bowing out, it
would not be a good thing.  So... I will politely bow out, but not in
silence.

jthomas at bittware.com  http://www.bittware.com    (603) 226-0404 x536
The sooner you get behind, the more time you'll have to catch up