[Textbook-l] Wikibooks community-building meeting

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 12:55:11 UTC 2009

20 UTC is fine for me, or earlier otherwise. Any later and other
events from my afternoon (commute, dinner, etc) start to interfere.
7AM seems pretty lousy for the Australians, but there's no way for us
to make everybody happy with an event like this. The next meeting can
be rotated so other people can have the better hours (if anybody from
that side of the world is interested in attending at all).

--Andrew Whitworth